RENTAL CONDITIONS STIMAWELL EMS END CUSTOMER
General rental conditions
For all orders via rental systems StimaWELL EMS for end customers in our online store, the following rental conditions apply.
2. Contractual partners, customer service
The rental agreement is concluded with schwa-medico Medizinische Apparate Vertriebsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, Wetzlarerstr. 41-43, 35630 Ehringshausen / Germany. Hirers can find more information about us in the Legal Notice. Tenants can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and claims under the contact form at www.stimawell.com.
3. Rental item
The rental item is a whole body stimulation system called StimaWELL EMS including accessories as follows:
1x StimaWELL EMS device, item no. 10005170
1x StimaWELL remote control, item no. 10005178
1x connecting cable CC-40, 40 cm long (PU: 2 pieces), item no. 10005932
1x connecting cable CC-60, 60 cm long (PU: 2 pieces), item no. 10005933
1x distributor CON-12 StimaWELL® EMS, item no. 10005205
1x distribution connection cable CC-12KMS, item no. 10006000
1x power supply unit AHM 100 PS12, item no. 10003369
1x power cable, item no. 10003360
1x instruction manual, item no. 10001765
Per user 1x StimaWELL EMS 12-channel stimulation suit
Per user 2x band electrodes (VPE: 2 pieces) for the arms and legs
Per user 1x Personal Card StimaWELL®, item no. 10005185 (will be sent separately by mail)
4. Rental period and termination
The rental period is the duration selected by the Hirer in the store from the date of order in the store. Rental fees are charged in advance as with all rentals. The rental contract shall be extended by the respective agreed contract period if it is not terminated within 30 days of the end of the contract and if the rental goods are not returned in full. The termination can be made by the Hirer themselves via the Hirer's StimaWELL online account. Exception to the cancellation obligation for the rental packages ordered through vouchers (e.g. GROUPON), within the terms specified therein. However, if the goods are not returned immediately after the specified term, the termination obligation of the rental extension (30 days to the end of the contract) will take effect again.
5. Maintenance costs and risk assumption
The Hirer shall bear the costs of maintenance as well as the risk of deterioration of the leased property and its accidental loss. The Hirer is obliged to observe all legal regulations in connection with the operation of the device and to ensure compliance with them. In the event of a change in their state of health, which constitutes a contraindication in accordance with the instructions for use, the Hirer undertakes to immediately discontinue use until their state of health is restored. The rental fee must still be paid.
In the following cases, the StimaWELL® EMS should not be used or should only be used after consulting a physician.
The Hirer declares that all users are over 18 years of age and that there are no contraindications as follows for all users:
- In the presence of electronic implants such as pacemakers or pumps
- In the presence of coronary stents
- In the case of cosmetic implants (e.g. breast implants) in the field of application
- In the case of cardiac arrhythmias
- During pregnancy
- For seizure disorders (epilepsy)
- For open skin diseases and wounds in the application area of the electrodes
- In the case of unhealed operations in the field of application
- In the case of inflammatory diseases in the field of application, e.g. inflammation of the intervertebral discs, bones, vessels and soft tissues
- In the case of malignant diseases in the field of application
- In the case of fresh herniated discs or other instabilities such as fractures (e.g. inguinal hernias, umbilical hernias) in the area of application
- In the case of unhealed bone fractures in the area of application
- In the case of blood clots (thromboses) in the area of application
- In bone diseases in the field of application that are associated with an increased risk of bone fracture, such as higher-grade osteoporosis (bone decalcification).
- In the case of higher risk of bleeding
- In the case of fever and general illnesses that can be aggravated by physical exertion
- In the case of users who are not in good physical health
- Use on children or persons with impaired ability to communicate or react
6. Rental fee
The rental fee is displayed in the shopping cart and varies depending on the contract period and the number of users. You can find the rental prices on the website.
7. Payment of the rental fee
The rental fee is to be paid regularly to the rental firm by SEPA direct debit, credit card or PayPal. The rental fee is due in advance after delivery of the rental items described in point 3.The rental fee is collected according to the rhythm stated. Exception, suspension of the rental fee for the rental packages ordered through vouchers (e.g. GROUPON), within the terms specified therein. However, if the goods are not returned immediately after the specified term, the collection will take effect again. If a payment of the rental fee is cancelled due to technical or other reasons, the unpaid rental instalment must be paid immediately by bank transfer or Pay by Link and a new subscription must be taken out immediately (please use the contact form here). If the Hirer is in arrears with the payment of two rental fees, schwa-medico GmbH as rental firm is entitled to terminate the rental relationship without notice. In this case, the Hirer is obliged to return the rental property immediately. If the goods are not returned, schwa-medico GmbH, as the rental firm, reserves the right to claim compensation for use and damages.
The Hirer shall ensure that no external user outside of this contractual relationship uses the rented items and shall also be liable for this. All uses are automatically stored in the device and checked when the device is returned.
9. Obligation to provide information
The Hirer shall at all times provide information about on the location of the rented property. The Hirer shall notify the rental firm of any whereabouts of the equipment deviating from the place of delivery prior to the change of location.
After termination of the rental relationship, the Hirer shall return the rental items listed in item 3 to the rental firm in the original packaging, cleaned and washed (applies to suit and belt electrodes) at their own expense and insurance. We will then check the goods to ensure they are intact and have been returned in full.
11. Right of withdrawal
The statutory right of withdrawal applies as described in the General Terms and Conditions.
If the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of schwa-medico GmbH.
In the event that one or more clauses of this contract should be invalid, the provision that would fulfil the purpose of the original clause in accordance with the regulations on consumer protection shall replace it.
schwa-medico Medizinische Apparate Vertriebsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung